Summertime is on its way and with it comes long days splashing in the pool. Invite a group of friends and forget about lounging idly by the water. Jump in and enjoy a little friendly competition that is fun for all ages.
- Collect a container of various coins ahead of time. Count how much you have so you are sure you collected all coins when finished.
- Separate into teams. Each team gets a bucket to put near the edge of the pool.
- Teams line up on opposite sides of the pool with backs turned to the water while one person tosses the “treasure” around the pool.
- On “Go,” teams dive in to collect treasure. The team with the most moola wins.
- Use a permanent marker to write numbers on 20-30 ping pong balls. Throw the numbered balls into the water.
- Separate into two teams. Each team has a designated bucket.
- On “Go,” teams jump in to collect balls. You are only allowed to carry one ball at a time. No touching the second ball until the first is in the bucket.
- Add up all the numbers in your bucket. The team with the most points wins.
- Grab a couple of beach balls and split into two lines. To make it a bit easier, go side to side or split each line and send half to the opposite end of the pool.
- The first person jumps in and pushes the ball from one end to the other with only their nose.
- Continue until all players have had a turn.
- One person is the octopus and goes to the center of the pool.
- Everyone else lines up on one end of the pool. On “Go,” they all try to make it to the opposite end of the pool without getting tagged by the octopus.
- If you get tagged, you hold hands to create longer tentacles. Play goes on until one person is left.
- Fill a clear bottle with water and cap it.
- Players turn their backs to the pool as a helper throws the bottle in the water.
- On “Go,” players jump in and search for the water bottle. It’s way harder than it sounds!
The Palms at Peccole Ranch have two resort-style swimming pools with jacuzzi and a BBQ grilling area. Give us a call to learn more about our Las Vegas apartments.